Search This Blog

Sunday 16 March 2014

Book Haul!

I went a bit silly over the last few days and ordered a whole bunch of books from the internet so I thought I'd share what I got:

The books I got are:

1. Before I go to Sleep by SJ Watson

The premise of this book really interested me and it sounded like something very different from what I would usually read.

2. Panic by Lauren Oliver

I just finished reading Lauren Oliver's Delirium trilogy (reviews to come!) so I was pretty excited to get her newest novel.

3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

4. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

I have heard so many good things about these books so I picked them both up. I can't wait to read them!

5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh

I've enjoyed a lot of  the comics on the Hyperbole and a Half blog so I had to get the book!

6. Bridget and Joan's Diary by Bridget Golightly and Joan Hardcastle

I've been in the mood for funny books recently and bought this one on a whim.

7. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

Again, the premise interested me and it's different from the sort of books I usually read.

Has anyone read any of these books? What did you think?



(All books were purchased by me)




No comments:

Post a Comment